Saturday, March 4, 2017

Baby Cubby

I've had the wonderful opportunity to work with some incredible companies the last year.  I developed a deep love for product photography and showcasing beautiful items in every day life.  Being pregnant with Nora, I was so excited to learn about high quality baby products.  And I decided I wanted to invest in some heirloom items for my girls that they could possibly give to or use with their babies someday.  

After 8 or so months of working with some amazing companies, I found one of my absolute favorite, The Baby Cubby. Almost EVERY SINGLE company I'd been working with or purchased from, they carried.  They are a one-stop shop to high quality baby products and even have a store front if you want to pop in and compare different brands or see their products first hand.  Before finding the Baby Cubby, I was scouring over different sites stumbling across amazing little companies one by one.  Now, I love having one place to turn to.  It makes it easier for me (and still helps out all the companies I know and love). 

For Christmas and birthdays, it's my go to.  If you've found a baby product from my feed you've loved, chances are it's at Baby Cubby.  Check them out, you won't regret it.


My favorite Stroller + Diaper Bag, Dress by Desert Crew Clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment